Welcome to the Sandy Springs Conservancy!
Our mission is to build partnerships that create, conserve, and connect parks and greenspace in Sandy Springs.
We strongly believe that parks, greenspace, and trails are economic engines that will help transform Sandy Springs from a place to go through to a place to go to. Even as the second largest city in the metro Atlanta area, we want Sandy Springs to continue to offer the natural charm we all enjoy. The gift of greenspace will enhance our community for generations to come!
Parks events must be scheduled through the City via phone or web. For more information, click here.
What we do:
The Sandy Springs Conservancy works to identify opportunities for land conservation, advance park and greenspace development, raise funds, and bring volunteers to these projects here in Sandy Springs. We believe that strong public/private partnerships make strong communities, so we strive to bring the right stakeholders to the table for all our initiatives.
Why is it important?
Today, parks and greenspace are more important than ever. People want to enjoy and live near parks. They are a new measure of community wealth and well-being. For this reason, we see parks as key investments because they…
- increase property values
- create a strong sense of place and community
- enhance physical and mental health
- improve air, land, and water quality
How can you help?
- Contact our elected officials—let them know your interest in seeing more green public spaces!
- Share our message with your friends, neighbors, and business owners in Sandy Springs
- Join us! Become a member of the Sandy Springs Conservancy and get involved!